|Objavljeni radovi ( najvažniji):
2014 - Shining Humanity – Life Stories of Women Peace-builders in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, UK.
2013 – Sjaj ljudskosti – životne priče mirotvorki u Bosni i Hercegovini (Shining Humanity – Life Stories of Women Peace-builders in Bosnia and Herzegovina), TPO Foundation Sarajevo.
2012 – Contesting Female, Feminist and Muslim Identities –Post-socialist Contexts of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo, CIPS of the University of Sarajevo, 2012.
2011 – Countering Violence With Dialogue, TPO Foundation and Medica Zenica
2010 – Monograph: Women, Religion and Politics, Sarajevo: IMIC, CIPS and TPO.
2009 - Multi-authored book: Women Believers and Citizens, TPO Foundation, Center for Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Studies - University of Sarajevo.
2009 - Multi-authored book: Three Monotheistic Voices: Introduction to Judaism, Christianity and Islam [for public school use], RABIC, IMIC, CIPS of the University of Sarajevo, TPO, Sarajevo.
2007 - Monograph: Zene, religija i politika, IMIC, CIPS of the University of Sarajevo and TPO.
• “Merhametli Pease is Woman\'s Peace” in Yasmin Saikia & Chad Haines, (eds) Women and Peace in the Islamic World: Gender, Agency, and Influence London: I.B. Tauris, 2014.
• “Being a Muslim Woman in BiH” in Stephen Batalden (ed.) Post-Atheism in Europe, Brill, Netherlands, 2014.
• Do it and Name It: Feminist Theology and Peace-building in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Journal for Feminist Studies of Religion, November 2013)
• \'\'Women, Religion and Politics in Bosnia and Herzegovina\'\' in Linell Cady and Tracy Fessenden (eds.) Religion, The Secular, and the Politics of Sexual Difference, Columbia University Press, New York, 2013.
• “Women and Peace-building in BiH”, in Kathryn Marshall, (ed.) Women, Religion and Peace-building, USIP 2013.)
• Application of UNSCR 1325 on Women Peace and Security, Handbook for Survivors of War Trauma, Medica Zenica, 2011.
• \'\'Images of Women in Bosnia, Herzegovina, and Neighboring Countries, 1992-1995,\'\' in Faegheh Shirazi, ed., Muslim Women in War and Crisis: from Reality to Representation (Austin: University of Texas Press, 2010).
• \'\'Gender Equality in Monotheistic Religions in feminist Theological Critic\'\', Discourse and Discourses: Proceeding in honor of Svenka Savic, Novi Sad, 2010.
• \'\'Maryam/Mary, foundation for Muslim-Christian Dialogue\'\', (Merjem/Marija, polaziste islamsko-krscanskog dijaloga), u Svenka Savic i Rebeka Anic, Rodna perspektiva u medjureligijskom dijalogu u XXI veku, N Sad, 2009.
• \'\'Women\'s Civil Scene as an Example of (De) Secularization of Bosnia and Herzegovina\'\', 2008, Konrad Adenauer Sarajevo.
• \'\'Analysis of the Image of Woman in the School: Religious Textbooks in Bosnia and Herzegovina,\'\' in Moravcikova, Michaela, Greskova, and Lucia (eds.), Ženy a Naboženstva Women and Religions, 2 (Bratislava: Ustav pre vztahy statu a crkvi, 2008).
• \'\'Women, Gender and Religious Commemorations in Southeastern Europe,\'\' EWIC Encyclopedia (Los Angeles, 2007).